STVI104WT-01 10.4 inch TFT Touch Screen Display Description:
STONE provides customers with Intelligent HMI solutions. The intelligent TFT LCD module with a Cortex-M4 32-bit CPU can be controlled by any MCU via simple Hex Instruction through the UART port.
STVI104WT-01 TFT LCD module consists of a CPU, TFT drives, flash memory, UART port, power supply, etc. STONE also provides a basic control program and powerful design software (STONE TOOL Box). You can use it to set various functions on the graphical user interface, such as text, figures, curve, image switching, keyboard, progress bar, the slider, dial-up, clock and touch button, data storage, the USB download, video, and audio.
It is very easy for engineers to develop the TFT-LCD color user interface and touch control functions, which can reduce a lot of development time and cost.
STVI104WT-01 TFT touch screen display dimensional drawing:
STONE TFT Touch Screen Specifications:
• Cortex m4 CPU;
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL) ;
• 256-byte register;
• 128 kb variable memory;
• 128 MB flash memory;
• GUI design software;
• The customized command set;
• 8-channel curve trend chart memory;
• extremely fast variable display response speed;
• The single-page supports up to 128 display variables;
• Integrated real-time clock RTC,
• Touch buzzer sound function;
• Support software 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270-degree screen rotation, adjust the appropriate visual Angle;
STONE TOOL Box(GUI Design software):
— Free and easy to use STONE TOOL Box software
— property value components that can be allocated at run time
— Drag-and-drop components for GUI design and interaction
— built-in debugger for HMI project emulation
Industrial series STVI104WT-01 display module Simple instruction：
1. Create a graphic user interface (GUI). We will provide you a very powerful and simple GUI design software—STONE TOOL Box. You can use it to create your own interface by using any .jpg/.bmp format image.
2. Assign the different variable memory addresses for the different function block-like data display, text display, or variable icons, to make sure the variable value can be stored and assigned.
3. Connect your display with your controller via the RS232/RS485/TTL interface.
4. Program your controller with any language to send the hex command sets to the display, read/write the variable memory, or register values.
STONE LCD display module Application sample：
display the English and number “VIEW 123”
The UART sends command: A5 5A 0A 82 01 40 56 49 45 57 31 32 33
A5 5A: Frame head
0A: command byte length, 82 01 40 56 49 45 57 31 32 33 is 10 bytes (without frame header)
82: write variable register command
01 40: Variable address, set in control properties
56 49 45 57 31 32 33: Data content, ASCII code for “VIEW 123”
1 * STONE Intelligent HMI Touch Screen Display Module
2 * Transfer board
2 * 8 pin terminal block
2 * 20mm long cable
1 * U disk
1 * USB cable
1 * LED strip control DEMO (Click to view the project development notes)
1. 5-YEAR Warranty Period
Replace by a brand-new Unconditionally
2. customizable service.
a. Customize TFT-LCD Module according to the customer’s requirement.
b. Develop the customization function.
c. Optional resolution
d. Optional luminance
Optional UART interface type (RS232/RS485/TTL)
Optional touch control type (resistive/capacitive/non-touch)
Frequently asked questions:
1. Can we use the CANBUS/MODBUS protocol to communicate with the STONE TFT Touch display module?
A: No. The CANBUS/MODBUS protocol is not supported for now.
2. Can we use Arduino as the controller of the STONE TFT Touch display module?
A: Yes. Arduino has the TTL signal pin. You can directly use a STONE TFT screen display with the TTL interface (please contact our staff to confirm the interface type). Or you can use the MAX3323 chip to converter the TTL signal to the RS232 signal.
You can check the link to get the specific steps:
3. Can we use Raspberry Pi as the controller of the STONE TFT Touch display module?
A: Yes. Raspberry Pi provides build-in/mini UART.
They are implemented using different hardware blocks, so they have slightly different characteristics. However, both are 3.3V devices, which means extra care must be taken when connecting up to an RS232 or other systems that utilize different voltage levels.
You can check more details in the link below: